2023|24 Season COVID-19 Health and Safety
Last updated 7월 27, 2023.
Los Angeles Children’s Chorus is grateful to be continuing to offer all activities, including rehearsals, musicianship classes, workshops, and concerts, in person this fall. While doing so, the health and well-being of our choristers, staff, and entire community will remain our top priority.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so too will our responsive approach. We will continue to consult closely with the Pasadena Public Health Department (PPHD) as we navigate the 2023|24 season, and will utilize multiple layers of COVID-19 risk mitigation in an effort to provide a safe, impactful, and fun in-person learning environment.
Los Angeles Children’s Chorus does not require vaccination for our choristers to participate in rehearsals; however, we will continue to respect and follow the policies of each venue where performances take place. As such, there will be occasions where only vaccinated choristers will be able to perform live, per specific concert venue or performance organizer guidelines. These requirements and guidelines will be shared openly with our choristers and families ahead of each major concert and performance opportunity. Please check your rehearsal email for the most up-to-date policies for your singer regarding their upcoming performances.
In addition to the initial vaccination, LACC strongly encourages eligible choristers who have not yet received a booster shot to do so (learn more about booster eligibility). Some activities this season—including collaborative performances with presenters and LACC tours—will require participants to be fully up-to-date, as defined by the CDC, in order to participate.
We ask that you continue to monitor symptoms at home and please keep your choristers at home if they are feeling unwell. When engaging in LACC activities, please be respectful of each other, maintain distance, wash hands, and practice good hygiene.
There are many ways to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses. Vaccination continues to be the most effective strategy to lower risk of hospitalization from COVID-19. LACC highly encourages vaccination against COVID-19 for the safety of our entire community, especially the most vulnerable.
LACC will continue to observe the following measures as practicable:
- 각 객실에는 HEPA 공기 청정기가 장착되어 있습니다.
- 손 소독제는 모든 대면 활동 및 행사에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
- 마스크는 모든 대면 활동 및 행사에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
MASKING—OPTIONAL WITH SITUATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Following state and local guidelines and in step with area schools, masks will now be optional for choristers and staff during LACC rehearsals and activities. Masks remain an effective way to slow the spread of COVID-19 and other airborne illnesses and are recommended when indoors and unable to distance. We will continue to monitor and consult with medical professionals in our community regarding COVID-19 and any other major health risk that may arise. Public health risk is in constant flux, and as such, our guidelines may adjust at any time for the safety of all in our community.
공중 보건 명령이나 장소 정책에 따라 모든 사람이 마스크를 착용해야하는 경우, LACC는 상기 명령 또는 정책을 따를 것입니다.
위와 관계없이 LACC는 합창단, 교직원 및 직원이 다음과 같은 경우 대면 활동에 참여하는 동안 KF94, N95 또는 KN95 마스크를 착용해야합니다.
- 지난 10일 이내에 COVID-19 양성 반응을 보였으나 이후 음성 판정을 받았습니다. 또는
- Been exposed to a confirmed positive case within the past 10 days.
COVID-19 확진 사례
If a chorister, faculty, or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, they should notify LACC immediately and stay home from in-person LACC activities. They may resume participating in in-person activities:
- On day 6 or later following the date of initial confirmed infection, with proof of a negative test taken on day 5 or later OR 10 days after date of initial confirmed infection with no test (date of positive test is day 0); and
- 발열 감소 약물을 복용하지 않고 24 시간 동안 발열이없는 후; 그리고
- 다른 증상이 개선 된 후.
Please reference the CDC’s recommendations for isolation for more guidance on what to do if you test positive for COVID-19.
Any chorister, faculty, or staff member exposed to COVID-19 may continue to participate in in-person activities provided they remain asymptomatic and follow the masking policy noted above. Per CDC guidelines, LACC recommends asymptomatic persons exposed to COVID test, but wait to do so until day 5. Symptomatic persons should test immediately and wear a mask around others regardless of test results, while symptomatic.
Should LACC learn that a chorister, faculty, or staff member has tested positive for COVID-19 and was present for an in-person activity on or at any time during the 48 hours preceding the test date or symptom onset date (whichever is earlier), an exposure notification message will be sent to all applicable classes and ensembles and the PPHC will be informed.
COVID-19와 관련된 증상을 보이는 합창단, 교직원 또는 직원은 집에 있어야하며 대면 활동에 참여하지 않아야하며 LACC로 돌아갈 수 있습니다.
- On day 6 or later with proof of a negative test on day 5 or later OR 10 days after first symptomatic with no test (first day of symptoms is day 0); and
- 발열 감소 약물을 복용하지 않고 24 시간 동안 발열이없는 후; 그리고
- 다른 증상이 개선 된 후.
합창단이 대면 활동에 참여하는 동안 COVID-19와 관련된 증상을 보이는 경우, 합창단은 앙상블 또는 수업에서 격리되며 부모 / 보호자와 함께 즉시 데리러 올 수 있도록 준비합니다.
이 정책에 대한 예외는 증상이 알려진 만성 건강 상태와 관련된 경우에 허용됩니다.
Omicron 하위 변종의 전형적인 증상은 다음과 같습니다 : 인후통, 쉰 목소리, 기침, 피로, 코 막힘, 콧물, 두통 및 근육통.
EXPECTATIONS FOR CHORISTERS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Choristers participating in in-person activities are expected to:
- Self-monitor their health prior to arriving;
- Not attend if feeling even mildly sick or exhibiting any symptoms of illness;
- Abide by safety guidelines for rehearsals and classes as set forth by LACC;
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently; and
- 기침과 재채기를 소매나 티슈에 넣으세요.
Parents/Guardians are expected to:
- Notify a member of the LACC staff, in writing, if their chorister tests positive for COVID-19;
- Notify a member of the LACC staff, in writing, if their chorister is missing an in-person activity because they are feeling unwell, noting the symptoms being exhibited; and
- LACC의 보살핌을받는 동안 합창단이 건강하지 않은 경우 직접 LACC 활동에서 즉시 합창단을 데리러 올 수 있어야합니다.
Questions? Please contact LACC’s Executive Director.